|Top L: Kindergarten Pumpkin R: Color The Psalms|
Bottom L: Pre-K Math Turkey R: Shakespeare quote from Inspired Life Co
|Top: Beer print from Hatch Prints (not thanksgivng, I just like it)|
Bottom: Gaaaa. I can't find the source. Might be Inspired Life Co. But I colored it.
Please enjoy these stunning #nofilter photos of the whole of our Thanksgiving decorations. (Insert laughing emoji). Holiday decorating isn't my specialty, but I got a couple of great printables via email newsletters from a couple of Etsy shops I follow. We're leaving for Thanksgiving anyway, but I figured I might as well put my $0.20 library printing to good use, right?
Bullets of gratitude for today:
- Thanksgiving printables. Duh!
- Sanguine matchmakers - I'm terrible at introducing myself to new people, but the gal who runs the play area where I take the kids most Wednesdays is great at finding common ground for two people whom she is introducing. I met another mom of 3 who just moved from Fargo. Yay!
- A couple of things didn't go my way today, and I handled it without throwing a tantrum like the big baby I usually am. This is big for me.
- Kids went to bed well tonight, despite being almost crazed with excitement for the weekend.
- Our apartment building reeked today and I diffused some essential oils all day and now it smells so delightful in here. Lavender and YL Purification for the win!
- I just enjoyed a full hour of silence sitting on my bed. I reviewed the many packing lists and reminders in my planner (in hopes that dumping them out now will allow me to sleep without worrying). I scrolled Facebook and got caught up on a couple of blog posts I'd wanted to read, and just rested my feet from The Day Of All The Packing.
- I listened to the vocation story below today and it was amazing. I enjoyed it so much while I was running around packing and worrying and cleaning today. I am obsessed with vocation and conversion stories. I can't get enough of them. This one is so great. I love priests.
Happy Thanksgiving to All!