I have much to be thankful for today!
1. The sun is shining! I mope and complain about winter a lot but it sure does make spring that much more wonderful. I love you, sun!
2. The verse for my Lenten scripture study today: So, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, walk in him, rooted in him and built upon him and established in faith as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving." Colossians 2:6-7
3. I never thought myself fancy enough for cloth napkins. That was until I had kids who used around 899 paper towels a day. So last summer bought some colorful ones we like to use. I'm hosting brunch tomorrow so I thought I could use them but didn't have quite enough. I caved and bought these Pioneer Woman beauties at Wal-Mart this morning. Swoon.
4. My two older kids are learning letters together, a blessing of being so close in age, and are constantly asking how to spell things. The oldest wrote some real notes yesterday and they are adorable. I smile just thinking about it!
5. The Black Crowes "Shady Grove" playing on my iPod as I frantically run around the house trying to make the most of naptime. I've said it before and I'll say it again: sometimes the only sound that will do is the voice of Chris Robinson. Mmmmmm. The beat is perfect for the crazy pace of productive naptimes.
A good blogger would find a link to iTunes or Spotify or YouTube. But, I'm me and I already mentioned my frantic cleaning for tomorrow. The first one I found on YouTube was terrible quality, so I gave up. You deserve better. I'll link to it someday.